Do you want the user to find a product that he likes? Do you want to increase conversions on your store? Pay attention to the product filter, which will help you sort by all options and characteristics, by price, by manufacturer, by brand, as well as by the words entered in the search bar.
"Ajax Filter" monitors user actions and immediately applies them to sorting, eliminating the need to click on the “Search” button.
"Ajax Filter" is a plugin that allows you to filter your products easily by categories, attributes, prices. You can use the filter without reloading the page. It allows customers to filter and find the products easily by using several parameters of selection at once.
For the seller:
Create SEO links easily for queries that interest your users by writing titles, descriptions, and adding unique texts to these sample pages, thereby increasing the index of search engines (Google, Yandex, Bing, etc). Easy Ajax Filter installation which does not make changes to the site code.
For the costumers:
The most simple and at the same time extremely effective live search! Just indicate the price range, brand, type, color, etc., and the search circle will narrow before your eyes! As a result, the filter will select just several options from a variety of products that are worthy of your attention.
- THE WIDE SELECTION OF GRAPHICS SETTINGS
- Filter by price, attributes, category;
- Filter products via Ajax;
- Saving SEO URLs;
- SEO Title, Description, and Header with added filters;
- The fastest and most convenient filtering;
- The location of the filter on the page of your choice;
- There is a search box.
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.