Prestashop facebook feed instruction
Download archive with plugin in the Shop Pinta store and save it on your computer. Unpack the archive.
In the admin panel of your site, select Моdules>Modules and Services, press the Upload a module button
3. To configure the plugin, press the Configure button
1. Currency field(1). Select the currency type of your goods.
2. Language field(2). Select the language to display products in the feed in accordance with the language of products on your site
3. Color, Size, Pattern, Material fields(3). Choose matching options on your site with Facebook options
4. Update google category field(4). To update the list of Google categories, enter the address where the Google categories are located and click the Update button (by default, the list of Google categories already exists in the plugin)
5. In the category table, select the appropriate category for your category in the Category on your site column(1) of the main Google category in the Google category column(2) (required)
Additionally, you can specify Google subcategories in the Google subcategory column(3) - the more accurate the better.
6.To upload a feed, click Download feed button. The data feed will open in a new window in xml format.
7. Sign up for a Facebook account and create Catalog in your Facebook advertising account (if this hasn’t been done in advance).
Copy the feed address in the browser row and paste into the file upload field in your Facebook Сatalog.
Upload the feed to your Facebook Сatalog
8.All products from your site are uploaded to the Catalog. A detailed description of the goods is in the Product Card, which can be opened by clicking on the product.