Ajax Filter with Seo Links (by attributes, options, brands,price, etc) for OpenCart (v. 1.5*-4.*)
Your customers will be able to use a convenient and quick filter for sorting and searching for products on the site
Do you want the user to find a product that he likes? Do you want to increase conversions on your store? Pay attention to the product filter, which will help you sort by all options and characteristics, by price, by manufacturer, by brand, as well as by the words entered in the search field.
The Ajax Filter with Seo Links (by attributes, options, brands, price, etc) module monitors user actions and immediately applies them to sorting, eliminating the need to click on the “Search” button.
The Ajax Filter with Seo Links (by attributes, options, brands, price, etc) module allows you to filter your products easily by categories, attributes, prices, etc. You can use the filter without reloading the page. It allows customers to quickly filter and find products using multiple selection options at the same time.
Create SEO links easily for queries your users are interested in by writing titles, descriptions, and adding unique texts to these sample pages. Thus, you will increase the index of search engines (Google, Yandex, Bing, etc).
The Ajax Filter with Seo Links (by attributes, options, brands, price, etc) module has a wide range of graphic settings, which allows the filter to fit into the style of any website easily.
The most simple and at the same time extremely effective live search! Just indicate a price range, brand, type, color, and other, so your search will narrow down noticeably! As a result, the filter will select only a few variations from a variety of products that are worthy of your attention.
Filter by price, attributes, category, etc.
Filter products via Ajax.
Saving SEO URLs.
SEO Title, Description, and Header with added filters.
The wide selection of graphics settings.
The fastest and most convenient filtering.
The location of the filter on the page of your choice.
The addition of the search field.
Download and install the module;
Select the required filter options;
Specify the features and attributes to be added to the filter;
Select the graphic settings;
Track user requests in a filter. Next, add SEO links and other data to improve the SEO of filter pages;
Save changes and your customers can use a convenient and quick product filter.
Help / Contact us:
We will answer any questions about the module.
Email: [email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.