The plug-in makes it possible to create dynamic advertising on Facebook for the promotion of online store products using data feed.
Data feed is a file with detailed information about your products. It contains unique IDs, prices, image URLs, and other product attributes. Also, all products correspond to the number from the list of Google categories.
Upload your product data and let millions of shoppers see your online and in-store inventory. Edit it whenever you want, so shoppers always see the right information in your ads.
The plugin allows you to create and quickly adjust a large number of advertisements depending on the presence or absence of certain goods in stock (showing only current ads).
How it works:
Create a data feed with detailed information about your products using the Facebook Feed Products plugin
Sign up for a Facebook account and create a Catalog in your Facebook advertising account (if this hasn’t been done in advance).
Upload the feed to the Facebook Catalog and make sure that it has successfully passed the moderation.
- easy installation and configuration;
- support 1.5 * 2.0 * 2.3 * 3.0 * versions of opencart;
- convenient unloading of goods in one file (in xml format);
- constant updating of data (relevance of prices, availability of goods);
- allow setting up regular unloading of goods;
- the ability to update the list of Google categories;
- the selection of match categories of goods on Google to site categories.
- added multi-category categories for product options
- optimized requests for a large number of products
1. Go to Extensions> Installer and install the extension
2. Go to Extensions>Extension List>Feeds and click the Install button next to Facebook Feed Products
3. Now you can configure and use the module
Delete (delete all module files):
1. Go to Extensions>Extension List>Feeds and click the Uninstall button next to Facebook Feed Products
Help / Contact us:
For any further questions regarding the purchase, configuration, localization, etc.:
Email: [email protected]
1. On the product page, select Support period (1, 3 or 6 months)
2. Press the Buy button
3. Register in the Shopping cart.
4. When ordering, do not forget to check the checkbox Account Registration (and specify a password) for registering a personal account on the site. Personal account is needed so that you can write in support if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
5. You can also register an account on the site in the Ticket Support section.
6. After placing the order go to payment.
7. After payment, a one-time link will be sent to your email to download the plugin with instructions for installing and configuring it. Also, instructions for the plugin can be found in the Docs section of the site.
8. For any questions on the plugin, click the Request customization button on the product page and write to us.