Facebook Data Feed plugin - all products from your site that you want to promote on Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network and Messenger in a convenient format for uploading to the Facebook directory.
Features in new version:
- Added mapping of required fields (for example, you can fill the description from the title if the description is empty);
- The ability to generate the always actual link with your Data Feed;
- The ability to save the Data Feed into the XML file;
- Added info about links and CRON commands (you can create your Feed in the time what you want);
- Automatic unloading and synchronization of goods in the Facebook Catalog from your online store according to the schedule;
- Added translations and fixed some bugs;
- The ability to create the Data Feed in different languages;
- Support the ability to create Data Feeds from stores with 1500+ goods;
- The ability to update the list of Google categories;
- The selection of match categories of goods on Google to site categories;
- Easy installation and configuration;
- Support 1.7 * 1.6* versions of PrestaShop;
How it works:
- Create a data feed with detailed information about your products using the Facebook Feed Products plugin.
- Sign up for a Facebook account and create a Catalog in your Facebook advertising account (if this hasn’t been done in advance).
- Upload the feed to the Facebook Catalog and make sure that it has successfully passed the moderation.
1. On the product page, select Support period (1, 3 or 6 months)
2. Press the Buy button
3. Register in the Shopping cart.
4. When ordering, do not forget to check the checkbox Account Registration (and specify a password) for registering a personal account on the site. Personal account is needed so that you can write in support if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
5. You can also register an account on the site in the Ticket Support section.
6. After placing the order go to payment.
7. After payment, a one-time link will be sent to your email to download the plugin with instructions for installing and configuring it. Also, instructions for the plugin can be found in the Docs section of the site.
8. For any questions on the plugin, click the Request customization button on the product page and write to us.