The plug-in makes it possible, without changing any of the site code, to install and use the buttons of instant messengers (Viber, Skype, WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger) for communicating with your site visitors.
It is also possible to configure the plugin to track the button of messengers presses of your site visitors and use web analytics (Google, Facebook, Yandex, etc).
Easy installation and setup
Support for most common messengers
Messaging icon sets to choose from
Selecting the position of the icons on the screen
Click tracking of messenger buttons with onclick function
1. Connect via FTP to your site, and copy the contents of the PintaShareButtons-1.9 folder to the root of the site folder.
2. Go to the System>Configuration>Advanced and activate plugin Pinta_ShareButtons
3. In the admin panel go to the Share buttons
4. Now you can configure and use the module
Delete (delete all module files):
1. Go to the System>Configuration>Advanced and select Disable next to Pinta_ShareButtons
2 Delete plugin by using FTP client
Help / Contact us:
For any kind of further queries regarding purchase, customization, localization, etc :
Email: [email protected]
1. On the product page, select Support period (1, 3 or 6 months)
2. Press the Buy button
3. Register in the Shopping cart.
4. When ordering, do not forget to check the checkbox Account Registration (and specify a password) for registering a personal account on the site. Personal account is needed so that you can write in support if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
5. You can also register an account on the site in the Ticket Support section.
6. After placing the order go to payment.
7. After payment, a one-time link will be sent to your email to download the plugin with instructions for installing and configuring it. Also, instructions for the plugin can be found in the Docs section of the site.
8. For any questions on the plugin, click the Request customization button on the product page and write to us.