Wordpress sharebuttons instruction
How to Upload plugin
1. Download archive with plugin in the Shop Pinta store and save it on your computer. Unpack the archive.
2.In the admin panel of your site, select Plugins>Add New (1,2) and click the Upload Plugin button (3), then click the Choose file (4) button.
3. Upload the archive of the plugin from your computer and click the Install Now button
Activate the plugin by clicking the Activate Plugin button
4. To configure the plugin, select the Messenger Buttons section, that appeared in admin panel after installing
For each button, enter your login or phone number (depending on the selected social network) in the Login or phone field (2). When clicking on the button on the website, the window of the selected messenger opens to communicate with the User.
Example the filling field
2. Onclick field (3). Write a function to track the number of clicks of your site by Users. When you click on the button, the Onclick event is triggered.
The number of clicks of each button on your site will be transmitted to Google Analytics.
For this purpose, a goal must be created and configured in your site’s Google Analytics account.
3. Check the checkboxes that will be displayed on your site in Status column
4. Choose the location of the buttons on the site in the Positions field. You can place the buttons on the site as you wish
5. In the Style Type block, select the visual display of the social network icons that your Users will see.
6. Then, click the Save button
7. Go to your site and update it. After that, the messenger buttons will appear on your site.
8. To open a chat, click on any messenger button that is convenient for you to communicate.