Zencart1.5 sharebuttons instructions
How to Upload plugin
1. Download archive with plugin in the Shop Pinta store and save it on your computer. Unpack the archive.
2. Rename YOUR_ADMIN(1) folder to the name of the admin directory of your site (2).
3. Open the folder includes -> templates and rename the folder YOUR_TEMPLATE to the name of your theme (Messenger buttons) (3).
Connect via FTP to your site, and copy the contents of the zen-messenger-buttons folder to the root of the site folder.
In the admin panel, go to the tools -> Layout Boxes Controller, find the sideboxes/messenger_buttons.php module and activate it.
To configure the plugin go to Configuration>My Store>zencart messenger buttons
For each button, enter your login or phone number (depending on the selected messenger) in the Link field(1) . When clicking on the button on the website, the window of the selected messenger opens to communicate with the User.
Onclick field. (2) Write a function to track the number of clicks of your site by Users. When you click on the button, the Onclick event is triggered.
The number of clicks of each button on your site will be transmitted to Google Analytics.
For this purpose, a goal must be created and configured in your site’s Google Analytics account..
3. Check the checkboxes for the messengers that will be displayed on your website in the Status field(3)
4. In the Style Type block, select the visual display of the social network icons that your Users will see.
Then click the Save changes button
Go to your site and update it. After that, the messenger buttons will appear on your site.
To open a chat, click on any messenger button that is convenient for you to communicate.