Facebook Catalog Feed makes it possible to create dynamic advertising on Facebook for the promotion of online store products using data feed.
The data feed is a file with detailed information about your products. It contains unique IDs, prices, image URLs, and other product attributes. Also, all products correspond to the number from the list of Google categories.
Upload your product data and let millions of shoppers see your online and in-store inventory. Edit it whenever you want, so shoppers always see the right information in your ads.
The plugin allows you to create and quickly adjust a large number of advertisements depending on the presence or absence of certain goods in stock (showing only current ads).
How it works:
1. Create a data feed with detailed information about your products using the Facebook Feed Products plugin
2. Sign up for a Facebook account and create a Catalog in your Facebook advertising account (if this hasn’t been done in advance).
3. Upload the feed to the Facebook Catalog and make sure that it has successfully passed the moderation.
- easy installation and configuration;
- convenient unloading of goods in one file (in XML format);
- updating of data (relevance of prices, availability of goods);
- allow setting up regular unloading of goods;
- the ability to update the list of Google categories;
- the selection of match categories of goods on Google to site categories.
1. Rename YOUR_ADMIN folder to the name of the admin directory of your site. Open the folder includes>templates and rename the folder YOUR_TEMPLATE to the name of your theme(Product_feed)
2. Connect via FTP to your site, and copy the contents of the zen-product-feed folder to the root of the site folder.
3. Now you can configure and use the module
Delete (delete all module files): Delete the plugin by using FTP client
Help / Contact us:
For any kind of further queries regarding purchase, customization, localization, etc :
Email: [email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.