Our team helps you effectively set up and use Google Analytics tools. In addition, you need to appropriately configure other Google services - Google Search Console, Google Ads account - for the specific goals of your business.
The service includes:
- Installation and setting up a Google Analytics
- Configuration events and goals
- Configuration of user interaction
- Remarketing audiences setting up
To activate the service you need:
1. Pay for the service and provide the manager with information about your company - your email, access to your Google Analytics account, business goals.
2. To track events and goals, we additionally set up integration with Google Search Console and Google Ads.
How it works?
We can start working on setting up a Google Analytics account when we have your email, access to your Google Analytics account (we will provide you with all the instructions). If you don't have any accounts yet, we will help you create your business accounts.
The service is valid for one website/one account.
Google services settings allow you to track the behavior of your website visitors. Namely, you can find out how many visitors were on the website, which pages of the website were viewed most often, how long customers have been on the website.
This information indicates on those website sections that needed improvement. This means you can improve the website content and, accordingly, increase sales.
Regular analysis of indicators reveals popular pages on the website and helps to stop displaying ineffective ads.
Contact us if you have any questions ([email protected]).