Google Content API for Shopping - Add your products to the Merchant Center for PrestaShop
Use Content API for Shopping
Tags: Content API, for Shopping, Google Merchant Center, prestashop
The Google Content API for Shopping - Add your products to the Merchant Center module allows you to show your products to users in search results.
Use the Content API for Shopping to upload data directly from your online store to your Google Merchant Center.
This is useful if you want to quickly add many products.
Convenient unloading of products using Content API for Shopping.
Regular updating of data with the synchronization of your store.
Bulk adding of required products.
Matching product categories on your site and Google categories.
Download and install the module;
On the settings page, select the required parameters for unloading products;
Add your account ID of the Google Merchant Center on the settings page;
Use the Google Content API to integrate your online store with the Google Merchant Center. To do this, go to the Google Cloud Console;
Upload a json file for data authorization on the settings page;
Upload your products to your Google Merchant Center account.
Help / Contact us:
We will answer any questions about the module.
Email: [email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.