Open Graph protocol for Opencart 1.5*-3.* (Support: Facebook, Twitter Card, Pinterest)
Tags: Open Graph, Opencart, Facebook, Twitter Card, Pinterest
The Open Graph protocol allows any web page to become a full-fledged object on social networks, colorfully presenting it inside a news feed. This protocol allows you to use the capabilities of social networks in search engine optimization in full force, increasing the clickability of links to the site that users share in their profiles.
The Open Graph protocol must be used to make the preview of web pages on social networks watchable and suitable for automatic processing by a search engine.
The easiest way to implement the Open Graph protocol is to use our plugin!
- Advertise your site on social networks by creating correct page previews;
- Attract traffic from social networks with clickable previews;
- Generate not a random, but a thoughtful preview of the page;
- To increase popularity among users of social networks who will repost, like and comment on beautiful previews;
- Simple install;
- Support for all themes;
Our Open Graph plugin is adapted for:
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.