Fast Cache PRO - Increase Performance + Scalability for OpenCart (v. 2.*-3.*)
Help your website users open pages much faster
Tags: fast cache, cache pro, Page Cache, Browser Cache, Database Cache, APC, Memcache, Redis, OpenCart
The Fast Cache PRO - Increase Performance + Scalability extension allows your website users to open pages much faster. Because few buyers want to spend a lot of time choosing a product. And slow page loading is one of the reasons why users leave the site without making a purchase.
Therefore, it is important to reduce the waiting time that your client spends.
A large assortment of products on your website (hundreds of thousands), as well as a large number of users who request pages at the same time, can slow down the work of an online store.
If the load on the server for processing user requests increases, the website may not only slow down very much, but also crash.
How it works?
When a user opens a website page, this page should be generated. After that it is displayed to the user. Any page is created like this every time someone opens it.
If you are using the extension, server-side page caching is applied. This means that after the page is generated upon opening, this page is saved for some time. And the next time it is opened, it is retrieved from the cache and displayed to the user. This operation is much faster than re-generation.
Besides reducing page load time, the extension allows you to improve the performance of your website and speed up operations.
That is, in addition to caching for website pages and browser, the extension performs:
- optimization of the database and models.
Improve the responsiveness and scalability of your online store using the Fast Cache PRO - Increase Performance + Scalability extension. This allows:
Increase the website loading speed and improve SEO rank.
Reduce used disk space and improve the website performance.
Improve conversions and increase sales profit.
Speed up your website pages loading.
Increase your website ranking in search results.
Load pages faster regardless of website loading.
Optimize the HTML, SCC, and JS code of your website.
Download and install the extension;
On the settings page, select the general parameters of the extension;
Specify the parameters for optimization and caching of JS files and CSS styles. To activate the output of CSS styles using the Critical CSS service, you need to add the API key generated after registration your Critical CSS account;
Specify the parameters for caching of website pages and browser;
Specify the parameters for image compression / conversion. To start optimization, you need to add the API key that generated after registration your Squeezeimg account;
Specify the parameters for caching of database and models;
Select a driver to use for caching;
Save changes and increase the performance of your website.
Help / Contact us:
We will answer any questions about the extension.
Email: [email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.