Page Preloader - Display Progress Bar (Animated Loader) for PrestaShop v. 1.6-1.7*
Add a preloader to your website as progress bar and animated loader
Tags: Preloader, Loading Page, Progress Bar, loading attribute, Loader, Show progress, Page Loader, PrestaShop
The Page Preloader - Display Progress Bar (Animated Loader) module allows you to add a preloader to your website, which you can customize according to your preferences.
This means that while the website is loading, customers will see the selected page loading style.
You can choose to display a loading indicator while the website pages are loading.
It is also possible to display any animated loader. And if necessary, use a color for the background.
Show a preloader while loading your website
Select a progress bar to display
Select an animated loader to display
Increase your customer loyalty
Help / Contact us:
We will answer any questions about the module.
Email: [email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.