Increase your conversion rate and fix mistakes in your business strategy by analyzing your customers' actions. This plugin was specially developed to get the most comprehensive and advanced analytics of your trading business.
How it works:
You just need to install the plugin!
Plugin setup and synchronization with a Google Analytics account will take no more than 3 minutes. Right after that, you will get a powerful assistant for analytics of your business. Our “Enhanced eCommerce” module will help you to be familiar with the events of “any movement” at any given time.
After installing our module:
- You can view reports in real-time or for a selected period;
- You can find out which products were removed from the basket before purchase;
- You can analyze the activity of each product or the whole group;
- You can find out where in the world most of your customers are!
4 simple steps to be better:
- You get a plugin for working with Advanced Google Analytics.
- You create and configure an account in Google Analytics.
- You link your online store with Google Analytics.
- You become a champion of the trade business with our helpful plugin.
What events the plugin captures:
- Clicking on a product/link to a product (or products).
- View product information.
- Adding one or more items to the shopping cart.
- Removing one or more items from the shopping cart.
- Transition to checkout.
- Selling one or more products.
- The ability to see the report in real-time or for a selected period.
- The opportunity to see which items have been removed from the cart before purchase.
- The ability to analyze the activity of an individual product or an entire group.
- The opportunity to observe the territorial activity.
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.