Google Dynamic Remarketing Feed for OpenCart (v. 1.5-3.x)
Tags: Google, Dynamic, Remarketing, OpenCart
Install our Google Dynamic Remarketing Feed plugin and increase your conversion rate by showing your visitors relevant ads based on their activity on your website.
Create a data feed for Google Ads in a few simple steps:
install the plugin
change the status to "enable"
choose language and currency
select the main product ID
select the option "save to file"
get your file with a feed for Google Ads
The easiest way to create a feed for Google ADS.
Creating a product feed for Google ADS in CSV format.
The attracting quality traffic to your store.
An ability to improve your ROI.
More about Google ADS you can read here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3455585?hl=en.
What we changed in version 1.1.1?
For Opencart 3.0 and Opencart 2.3 we applied a new “Google global site tag” field in the plugin settings.
In this field you need to add the code of the global tag, which will be placed in the code of each page of your website in the <head> section.
Attention! According to Google Ads recommendations on adding a global remarketing tag to your website, you should add only one global tag.
If you have previously added a global tag created in the Google Analytics service on your website, we recommend that you read the detailed information about its changes at https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2476688?hl=en.
For Opencart 2.0 and Opencart 1.5, you can add the global tag code in the admin panel of your website (System -> Settings -> Your Store [ Edit ] -> Server -> Google analytics code).
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.