The Quick Order Form module is specially created to make ordering goods faster and easier for your customers.
Everyone knows that the checkout process has certain stages. It takes time to fill out the data forms. That's why not each client reaches the final stage of ordering.
Help to make the customer checkout process simple and easy. It is enough to click on the "Quick order" button and the client can order the goods without the shopping cart.
The Quick order form has fields with information about the product - name, photo, quantity (editable), total order value. In addition, the client must fill in other required fields - name, phone number, e-mail, comment for delivery and payment methods. This is enough for the online store manager to place an order.
The “Quick order” button is available in the product card and on the category page. All data of quick orders is recorded in a convenient table (section Orders > Quick Order > Quick Orders List).
Also, if necessary, you can configure sending email notifications when placing new orders in your online store (the email of the online store is specified in the admin panel settings).
If you use the Quick Order Form module, you improve customer loyalty and increase the possibility of a repeat purchase.
Allow customers to checkout faster.
One page checkout.
Improve customer satisfaction.
Use a convenient table of quick orders.
Download and install the plugin;
Configure the fields of the "Quick order" form required for filling;
Indicate if you want to send an email notification to the administrator about new orders created using the quick order form;
Use a table with data of quick orders in the admin panel;
Send the ordered goods to the client;
Increase conversions and customer satisfaction every day.
Help / Contact us:
We will answer any questions about the module.
Email: [email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.