The Redirect URLs Manager allows you to easily and quickly set up URLs redirects on your website using your admin panel.
This is useful if you recently changed the URL of your product or removed the product.
The module will direct the client to a page with relevant information. After that the client can buy your product.
The Redirect URLs Manager is a very simple solution for redirect to different URLs. This helps your visitors never get to pages that are NOT on your site anymore.
The module is compatible with multi-stores and you do not need to track broken pages and manually change each of them.
How it works?
Add a new redirect. To do this, specify an invalid or broken URL (404 error) and the URL that you want to redirect the client to. Then click the save button: the new URL redirect works!
Attention: redirects are valid only for pages of the domain where the module is installed. If the module is installed, for example, on www.domain.com, the module can redirect pages only from www.domain.com to pages of any domains that you want.
You can add an unlimited number of different types of URL redirects: 301, 302 and 307. You can also choose to automatically change the URL for the edited or deleted product.
All redirects are listed in the table at the bottom of the module page.
Each link must be fully written (1 url = 1 redirect), you cannot use wildcard patterns (*, ?, etc.) to replace character strings.
You can edit or delete unnecessary redirects at any time.
Also, Redirect URLs Manager allows you to track pages on your site that are not found (404) and record them in a table.
This URLs you can easily add to the redirect list by additionally specifying a correct URL and redirect code.
You can use a filter to sort the table data by Url, IP, User-Agent. In the settings, you can also specify specific Url, IP, User-Agent, which allows you to ignore receiving invalid data from bots or other parsers.
The Import/Export function for URL redirects through CSV file allows you to:
- add new redirects in bulk,
- export (save) a list of URL redirects that already exist.
Using Redirect URLs Manager can help reduce the number of 404 pages on your site.
This improves the results of page indexing and increases the position of your site in the search results.
- Unlimited number of different types of redirects (301, 302 and 307) to resolve 404 errors.
- Auto detect 404 errors and change to seo urls.
- Ability to add URL redirects one by one.
- Bulk add redirects using CSV file.
- Ability to save the exist URL redirects.
- Compatible with multi-store.
- Increases SEO and URL position in search results.
- Download and install the plugin;
- In the plugin's settings select the needed parameters;
- Add new URLs redirects;
- Track 404 URLs to generate URLs redirects;
- Use the CSV import/export function for your convenience;
- Save changes and improve your SEO every day.
Help / Contact us:
We will answer any questions about the module.
Email: [email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.