Rich Snippet - SEO Structured Data for Magento (v. 2.3*-2.4*)
Adding markup will allow Google robots to correctly interpret the data and display concentrated information about your site on the search page, which will facilitate navigation and understanding of the structure of resource activity by potential users.
Tags: Rich Snippet, Magento
Google Rich Snippet is a plugin that allows you to post an extended description of web pages based on shema.org structured data algorithms.
An improved snippet will draw the user's attention to the content by providing complete information about the product, event, service, etc.
By optimizing the description of the web page, site traffic and user loyalty will increase.
What are Rich Snippets?
Increasing web traffic is the primary concern of website owners. Standard methods do not always contribute to getting the resource in the top search engine results. But even an increase in search engine rankings is not the same as an increase in user confidence. An effective tool has recently been developed to serve this purpose.
This extension will add a markup to:
- Product breadcrumbs
- Product link
- Product name
- Product price
- Product image (not allowed by Google yet)
- Product availability
- Product rating
- Product description
- Product reviews
What additions are included in the extended information block displayed in the issue:
- Description of the object, event, product.
- Product category.
- Contact information, addresses.
- Site navigation.
- Reviews and ratings.
- Price amplitude.
- Images, logos.
- Quick links.
Who is recommended:
- Google rich snippets are relevant for:
- Portals with recipes.
- Mobile app sites.
- Pages with audio and video content.
- Copyrighted blogs.
- Internet marketers.
- Hotels, guest houses.
- Announcements of event-events.
Go to https://developers.google.com/search/docs/advanced/structured-data to check result snippets.
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.