Our team will help you install additional extensions to expand the functionality of your site.
The service includes:
- Choosing extensions that improve web-site performance
- Plugins installation and activation
To activate the service you need:
1. Pay for the service and provide the manager with information about your site - access to cPanel, FTP and MySQL access, access to the admin panel of your site. You also need to agree on the list of plugins to install.
2. Our specialists will install and activate additional extensions to your site.
How it works?
In order for our specialists to start working on installing and activating plugins, we need access to your hosting, FTP and MySQL access, access to your site's admin panel (we will provide you with all the instructions).
If you have a website running with WordPress CMS, we are ready to install the following additional extensions for WordPress:
- SEO optimization plugin
- Google Analytics plugin
- Image optimizer
- Login page URL change plugin
These additional extensions allow:
- carry out basic site optimization
- set up integration with Google Analytics
- optimize the size of images used on the site
- improve the protection of the login page from hacker attacks.
If your site uses another CMS - OpenCart, PrestaShop, Cs-Cart, Magento, Joomla, WooCommerce, we are ready to install other additional extensions. This must be agreed with the manager.
The service is valid for one website.
We work with websites on such platforms - WordPress, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Cs-Cart, Magento, Joomla, WooCommerce.
Contact us if you have any questions ([email protected]).