Our team helps you analyze the user interface of your website and understand how convenient it is. As a result of the analysis, you will receive recommendations for improving the website design.
The service includes:
- Researching website layout
- Checking applying of colors and fonts
- Estimation Favicon
- Checking media usage (images, videos)
- Estimation of navigation and responsive design
- Recommendations for improving the design
To activate the service you need:
1. Pay for the service and provide the manager with information about your website - website URL, access to cPanel, FTP access and access to the website admin panel.
2. Our experts analyze the UI and UX design of your website and provide you with detailed recommendations for improving it.
How it works?
In order for our specialists to start an audit of your site design, we need your site's URL, access to your hosting and access to your site's admin panel (we will provide you with all the instructions).
A comprehensive UI and UX design audit allows you to understand how users receive your webite and identify problems that may arise while using the website. This audit should be applied to a fully ready website to identify all design issues. If your website is still under development, you can provide page layouts. But then we will not be able to execute some aspects of the audit.
A thorough analysis consists of monitoring the layout and formatting of the site, usability (navigation), style (logo, colors, fonts), use of media materials (images, videos). The responsiveness of the design is also analyzed.
After the audit is complete, we prepare a design performance report with a list of issues affecting user attitudes. You receive detailed recommendations on how to improve your website design.
The service is valid for one website.
We work with websites on such platforms - WordPress, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Cs-Cart, Magento, Joomla, WooCommerce.
Contact us if you have any questions ([email protected]).