Our team will take care of the correct work of your website after a hacker attack and other intrusions.
Cleaning up malicious files and restoring the functionality of the website, general testing and adjusting the basic security settings will ensure that everything is working correctly.
The service includes:
- Cleaning the website from malware
- Website restoring and performance tuning
- Basic website security analysis and improvement
- Unblock the website in search engines and browsers
To activate the service you need:
1. Pay for the service and provide the manager with information about your website - access to cPanel, FTP access and access to admin panel.
2. Our experts measure the level of intrusions on your website and destroy all malicious files, scripts, redirects and other suspect files. After deleting malicious content from files and databases, we restore functionality of website and research vulnerabilities in the security settings.
3. We provide basic website protection. We also make the website visible for all search engines and browsers that are accessible to users.
How it works?
We can start working on restoring the functionality of your website when we have access to your hosting and access to your website's admin panel (we will provide you with all the instructions).
The service is valid for one website.
We work with websites on such platforms - WordPress, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Cs-Cart, Magento, Joomla, WooCommerce.
At the initial stage, it is important to research the type of hacker attack and remove any suspect files that could affect the website performance. This will allow return to previous website functionality and identify security vulnerabilities.
Recovering your website data is possible if malicious files or scripts have not deleted your files. Otherwise, some files cannot be recovered.
You may receive warning messages if search engines block access to website or mark it as a suspect page. In this case, we can remove your website from the blacklist, after which the hacking notification will no longer be displayed. This means that the site is working correctly and the user can take advantage of all the benefits without any fear.
After solving all the problems, you will receive the website login details to improve security. We will also provide recommendations on improving security and preventing malicious intrusions in the future.
Contact us if you have any questions ([email protected])