Our team will take care of full protection of your site from hackers and spam.
You can be sure that we apply effective security settings and your website data are protected. If necessary, we can change the login details to the admin panel to improve security.
The service includes:
- Enhancing server security
- Blocking SQL injections and other types of intrusions
- Setting up a custom path to admin section (if it’s possible)
- Advanced security settings
- Adding Captcha for login forms
- Advanced protection through the .htaccess file
- Providing a custom prefix for database tables
- Setting up custom permissions for files and folders
- Warranty: 9 months
To activate the service you need:
1. Pay for the service and provide the manager with information about your website - access to cPanel, FTP access and access to admin panel.
2. Our experts research the security, identify the vulnerabilities of your website and apply necessary security adjustments, increase the security of your website's login and databases.
3. We guarantee the result when we provide high-quality protection of the website. Eliminating the vulnerabilities of your website will prevent hacker attacks even after the service expires.
How it works?
We can start working on protecting the website from various intrusions when we have access to your hosting and access to your website's admin panel (we will provide you with all the instructions).
The service is valid for one website.
We work with websites on such platforms - WordPress, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Cs-Cart, Magento, Joomla, WooCommerce.
After changing the security settings, we provide all new data for further use. For example, credentials for admin access and a custom link for the admin section.
Website maintenance is valid for 9 months.
All our clients received full website protection and a positive result. If your website was hacked during the warranty period, we are ready to investigate the attack, find the cause of the problem, and remove the malware from your website.
Contact us if you have any questions ([email protected]).