Our team helps you to eliminate the problem of any complexity on your website working. This also applies to errors that relate to the template and conflicts with installed plugins.
You can get advice in a convenient form - via chat, e-mail or by phone.
The service includes:
- Access to technical documentation and knowledge base
- Support via ticket system
- Priority chat support
- Possible support via email or phone
- Emergency support for problem solving
- Bug fixes related to the template
- Elimination of conflicts related to installed plugins
- Website speed audit and optimization
To activate the service you need:
1. Pay for the service. Immediately after payment you will have access to a special group of Premium Support users.
2. Send us an email if you would like to receive support via email or request a call back.
3. Describe the problem and get support from our specialists in solving the problem.
How it works?
While working, you may encounter complicated technical problems that you cannot eliminate without experience in this area. Of course, you can use the information that is publicly available on the Internet. But sometimes no guide will allow you to effectively solve your problem, taking into account all the details. And our specialists will help you solve the problem quickly.
The help of an experienced specialist may be needed at different stages of the website working:
- installation of the selected template when creating a website
- correct settings when installing additional extensions on the website
- any errors that occur during the website working.
In order for our specialists to help you, describe the problem with the website through the selected communication channel. And follow the instructions to fix the problem.
The service is valid for one website.
We work with websites on such platforms - WordPress, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Cs-Cart, Magento, Joomla, WooCommerce.
Premium customers can request a call back through a special form. You can find a link to it after your payment has been processed.
Contact us if you have any questions ([email protected]).