SMS Notifications Sender for Magento
An easy-to-use extension allows you to automatically send SMS notifications to customers and administrators of your online store
Tags: SMS, sender, notification, notice, announcement, message, СМС, отправитель, уведомление, объявление, сообщение, оповещение, magento, мадженто
The SMS Notifications Sender extension allows you to inform the client and administrator about various events on your website using SMS notifications. This helps you send relevant information in good time.
You can confirm the new order of your website's customers, or inform customers about the change in the status of their order.
Set up automatic sending of SMS notifications via the admin panel of your website, and you can inform the client about placed orders, different stages of order processing and delivery. It is very convenient for the client that he will receive all the information in the SMS message. This means that the client does not have to check his email additionally.
Alternatively, information about a client’s successful registration, placed orders can also be sent to the website administrator.
The next step after the successful download of the SMS Notifications Sender extension is to choose a service for sending SMS notifications that suits you. Then you need to create an account and use the registration data for further work with the extension.
Services for sending SMS notifications are integrated with the extension:
GatewayAPI. You can find detailed information about the service on https://gatewayapi.com.
BulkGate. You can find detailed information about the service on https://www.bulkgate.com.
Clickatell. You can find detailed information about the service on https://www.clickatell.com.
TurboSms. You can find detailed information about the service on https://turbosms.ua.
SmsRu. You can find detailed information about the service on https://sms.ru.
ePochtaSms. You can find detailed information about the service on https://www.epochta.ru.
RedSms. You can find detailed information about the service on https://redsms.ru.
ByteHand. You can find detailed information about the service on https://bytehand.com.
IntelTelecom. You can find detailed information about the service on https://intel-tele.com.
DigitalDirect. You can find detailed information about the service on https://i-dgtl.ru.
The SMS Notifications Sender extension allows:
- send the SMS notification to the client after placing a new order (a quick order),
- send the SMS notification to the client after changing the order status,
- send the SMS notification to the administrator after placing a new order (a quick order),
- send the SMS notification to the administrator after successful registration on the website,
- customize messages templates for automatic sending of SMS notifications,
- use replacement tags for messages template.
Inform the customer about a successful order in a timely manner.
Send SMS with order confirmation automatically.
Notify your manager about the new order.
Configure SMS messages for automatic sending directly in the admin panel.
Download and install the extension;
Create an account on the service for sending SMS notifications, which you select;
Enter your registration data on the settings page;
Select events for sending SMS notifications;
Customize messages templates with replacement tags;
Save changes and inform your customers about events immediately.
Help / Contact us:
We will answer any questions about the extension.
Email: [email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.