Our team will take care of your website and you can forget about the unstable work of the website.
Professional maintenance of the website helps to solve problems related to monitoring and maintaining the health of the website, backing up databases, updates. You can also use our help to make basic changes to the website (color scheme, layouts, menus, adding content).
The service includes:
- Checking website performance
- Elimination of conflicts and bugs that reduce the performance of the website
- Weekly database backups
- Suggestions to improve the website
- Installing regular updates
- Monthly reports
- Support by developer (basic changes on the website)
To activate the service you need:
1. Pay for the service and provide the manager with information about your website -
access to cPanel and access to the admin panel.
2. You agree in detail with the manager what you want to receive as a result of support.
3. Our experts analyze the performance of the website, eliminate problems that worsen the website's performance, install updates for all extensions, and offer options to improve the website's performance.
How it works?
We can start working on maintaining the website when we have access to your hosting and access to your website's admin panel (we will provide you with all the instructions).
The service is valid for one website.
We work with websites on such platforms - WordPress, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Cs-Cart, Magento, Joomla, WooCommerce.
Every month up to 5 hours of professional developer work is available to you. This applies to basic website changes - template installation on the server, adding content and graphics, changing the color scheme, installation and configuration extensions, or insignificant changes to CSS / HTML.
If you haven't tasks for the developer in the current month, we cannot transfer this time to the next month.
Contact us if you have any questions ([email protected]).