This extension allows you to accept payments through the BrainTree service. Customers will be able to make payments using Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, or a credit card, including the ability to store your customer’s card information in Braintree’s secure vault. Your customers will not be redirected to any other site during payment. They can make payments using their credit card information while staying on the store page.
- Added the Braintree payment method to your website.
- Support Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, etc.
- Buyers will not be redirected to another site.
- The module works well both in sandbox mode and in production mode.
- The administrator can view a list of all transactions completed through the Braintree payment gateway.
- Allows an administrator to manage refunds of orders paid through Braintree.
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.