Using this module, you can create a product feed for advertising in the Google Merchant Center in a few simple steps. Also, for convenience and greater productivity, use the Google Product Category for each category of products on your site - which will simplify the setting up of advertising and have a productive impact on the display of trading ads.
This plugin allows you to create dynamic product catalog ads on Google to advertise online store products using a data feed.
Suitable for Google Merchant programs: Advertise your products through Shopping ads and Dynamic Remarketing.
The data feed is a file with detailed information about your products. It contains unique IDs, prices, image URLs, and other product attributes. Also, all products correspond to the number from the list of Google categories.
Upload your product data, and millions of shoppers will see your online merchandise and products in the store. Change it at any time so that customers always see relevant information in your ads. The plugin allows you to display products in the search results.
Create and quickly adjust a large number of advertisements:
- Automatically adjust advertisements depending on the presence or absence of certain goods in stock (showing only current ads).
- Add additional features of the goods.
- Filter ads by category, price, and other parameters.
How it works:
- Sign up for a Google Merchant Center account, connect it to Google Advertising and verify your site rights.
- Create a data feed with detailed information about your products using the Google Merchant Products plugin
- Upload the feed to the Merchant Center and make sure that it has successfully passed the moderation.
- easy installation and configuration;
- support for Opencart version 3.
- convenient unloading of goods in one file (in XML format);
- constant updating of data (relevance of prices, availability of goods);
- setting up regular unloading of goods;
- the ability to update the list of Google categories;
- the ability to match product categories on your site and Google categories
- matching options of your online store and Google options
1. Go to Extensions> Installer and install the extension
2. Go to Extensions> Extension List> Feeds and click the Install button near Google Merchant Products
3. Now you can configure and use the module
Delete (delete all module files):
1. Go to Extensions> Extension List> Feeds and click the Uninstall button next to Google Merchant Products
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.