Image Compress with reSmush for Cs-cart
Use the "Image Compress with reSmush" to optimize images' size in your store, make your pages’ load faster, save space, and rank better in Google
Use the "Image Compress with reSmush" to optimize images' size in your store, make your pages’ load faster, save space, and rank better in google. You can set up a CRON job to automatically compress your product images.
! - Increase your SEO rank by having a faster site load.
! - Improve your customers' attitude by getting them a faster pages' load.
Easily and FREE compress JPG, GIF, and PNG images by reSmush service. Reduce images' size significantly by compressing them, even for shops with more 100.000 products. On average, JPG images are compressed by 40-60% and PNG images by 50-80% WITHOUT visible loss in quality. It makes it possible to save a lot of disk space on the server.
Lazy loading is an additional way to improve the page's loading time and overall performance.
Lazy load defers loading of ALL your images not just catalog images, for example, it lazy loads: logo, cms images, module images, theme images, etc.
Also, using this plugin, you can create a complete site map with an XML image in a few seconds to upload it to Webmaster from Google and Yandex. It increases your shop rating and improves its SEO by allowing Google to scan all of your site images.
the plugin works correctly, when you activate the PHP-Imagick extension;
the plugin works on servers under Apache2, Nginx;
the plugin does not work with Microsoft IIS without the Rewrite module;
the plugin will not work if you have the Pagespeed Module enabled on the server from Google.
- Adds gzip compress for Apache server.
- It saves original image files.
- Added lazy load for images.
- Auto convert images (run CRON command).
- You can change the quality of compress.
- You can choose files which you want to compress.
- The module does not delete your images' classes in frontend.
- It compresses an unlimited number of images.
- Create an XML images sitemap.
This plugin can compress:
- product images;
- manufacturer images;
- banner images;
- extension images;
- option voucher images.
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.