The Mobile Admin PRO module was specially developed for the complete management of your store from any Android or iOs device.
The Mobile Admin PRO module allows through mobile application quickly and easily view the main information about products, change order status, and customer information.
The mobile application offers the following features:
- Receive notifications about new customers and orders (push notifications)
- Add photos, available as a choice from the camera or from the gallery on the phone
- Edit products
- Change the prices of goods
- Move products by category
- On/off item
- Change product status
- The app is available in English, French, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Chinese, Italian, Thai, German
- Total number of orders
- Total number of clients
- Total sales
- Changing the status of orders, with the ability to leave comments
- The UNLIMITED number of managers WITHOUT hidden and additional payments!
- The simple, clear interface that allows you to intuitively manage your online store
- Displaying the managers who use the Mobile Admin app in the admin panel of your store
- Well-thought-out functionality that meets any owner's requirements store
- Technical support and regular updates of the Prestashop module
How does this application work?
- Install the module on the site
- Install the application on your device using QR code (available in module settings) or link:
- link for Android devices
- link for iOs devices
- Connect the site in the app
- View available information and receive push notifications about orders
- A quick overview of sales by period
- A visual graph statistics
- Push notifications of new orders
- Filtering and searching by-products and customers
The Mobile Admin PRO module is, first of all, ease of management and control over your online store from any Android or iOs device 24/7.
** If you have any questions about the installation of the module, you can write to [email protected], and we will install it for free and customize it for your requests.
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.