Nova Poshta - Simple Delivery for PrestaShop (v. 1.6*-1.7*)
The module helps to automate the work of your online store with the delivery service Nova Poshta Ukraine, using API
The Nova Poshta - Simple Delivery module allows you to integrate the work of your online store with the "Nova Poshta" delivery service.
The express company "Nova Poshta" is added to the list of delivery services for your online store, and using API allows you to connect to the services of this express company.
"Nova Poshta" is a popular ukrainian transport company that delivers parcels through a wide system of filial branches on the territory of Ukraine, and also abroad.
After installing the module, your customers will be able to quickly order delivery by the "Nova Poshta" delivery service directly on the online store's website during checkout.
Using API, the module allows you to calculate the delivery time and cost based on the data provided by the delivery service.
The module uses databases of Nova Poshta and allows you to update them. That's, you can always use the actual data.
Exactly a set of directories that allows you to choose which city and to which Nova Poshta's filial branch you need to send the ordered product. Also, the cost of product delivery is immediately determined, based on the selected conditions - the place where the product is delivered, the type and cost of the product, the demand for reverse delivery, etc.
When the customer has created an order, the manager can create a consignment note in the admin panel based on the data in the order.
You can print a ready waybill and add it to the parcel, which is formed by the storekeeper, before the product arrives at the Nova Poshta's filial branch.
It's very comfortable, because:
- the forwarder has all the necessary information about the delivered parcel,
- there is no need to fill out documents at the Nova Poshta's filial branch,
- significant saving in time at different stages of delivery.
For start using all the functions of the Nova Poshta - Simple Delivery module, you need:
Install the Pinta Nova Poshta module.
Sign up the Nova Poshta's business account.
Go to the Settings section (on the left) in the Nova Poshta's business account. Next, in the Security tab, create an API key that you need later on. To do this, click the Create API key button, and an API key will be generated.
Start to edit the settings of the Pinta Nova Poshta module in the admin panel of your online store:
In the Settings block, you need to add data to the API key field. For this, copy the API key generated in the Nova Poshta's business account (see par. 3);
To use up-to-date information, update all directories (the References block, the Counterparties block). Configure the Cron task (if necessary);
After updating the directories in the Sender info block, fill in the sender's data.
Integration of the online store with the delivery service Nova Poshta.
Registration of delivery by Nova Poshta directly on your website.
Calculation of delivery time and cost using API Nova Poshta.
Actual updates of all cities and filial branches of Nova Poshta.
Creation of express waybills (use consignment note).
Download and install the module;
Sign up the Nova Poshta's business account;
Select the correct parameters on the settings block (filling in the API key field is required);
Update all directories to use the actual information;
Enter your data, which required for products delivery to the client;
Add conditions for calculation the cost of delivery, (if necessary);
Save changes - your online store is integrated with the "Nova Poshta" delivery service.
Help / Contact us:
We will answer any questions about the module.
Email: i[email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.