The SEO Meta Tags Generator module was specially designed to automatically generate all meta tags: Meta Title, Meta Descriptions, Meta Keywords. It is suitable for multilingual sites and generates unique meta tags for each language.
The plugin allows you to automatically generate the title, meta tag description, and meta tag keyword for all pages with products, categories, and for all information pages at the same time. This does not require a separate entry into the cards of the corresponding pages. You can select product name, category name, product's UPC, price, or a combination of these as tags for the product page. For pages with categories or info pages, you can choose page name, page description, or a combination of these as tags. Generation takes place according to the compiled template from the selected parameters (example of the template:% p -% $ output: product name - $ 100.00).
- Generation of meta tags for products, the quantity of which exceeds 10,000 pieces in a matter of minutes;
- The module integrates a powerful tag generator that improves the internal indexing of your products, the tag generator is multilingual;
- The module re-activates the meta_keyword tag in the front office;
- Advanced settings allow you to edit content sources;
SEO Meta Tags Generator is very important for improving product links by their images, as many internet users search for products by their images using correct ALT tags. Google, Yandex (and other search engines) will also index your products based on their images.
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.