The Google AMP for SEO - Add Accelerated Mobile Pages module allows you to create an amp-version of your website pages.
Using the technology of accelerated mobile pages helps to load your website pages faster on mobile devices, even at low network speeds.
With this technology, fast dynamic pages are created and have the design and functionality of the ordinary website.
Thus, the number of loyal visitors grows and the sales of your products increase.
Google marks such pages with a special badge and ranks them higher in search results than others.
Use an AMP validator to check your website pages for AMP requirements. With it, you can automatically check the amp-version of all pages that you visit.
Create the AMP format for your website pages.
Increase your SEO on Google Mobile Ranking.
Improve the loading speed of your website pages.
Customize the AMP pages design with your store color.
Suitable for pages such as Home page, Product, Category, CMS.
Help / Contact us:
We will answer any questions about the module.
Email: [email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.