The Google Merchant Shopping Feeds plugin allows you to create dynamic product catalog ads on Google to advertise online store products using a data feed.
Suitable for Google Merchant programs: Advertise your products through Shopping ads and Dynamic Remarketing.
The data feed is a file with detailed information about your products. It contains unique IDs, prices, image URLs, and other product attributes. Also, all products correspond to the number from the list of Google categories.
Upload your product data, and millions of shoppers will see your online merchandise and products in the store. Change it at any time so that customers always see relevant information in your ads. The plugin allows you to display products in the search results.
Create and quickly adjust a large number of advertisements:
- Automatically adjust advertisements depending on the presence or absence of certain goods in stock (showing only current ads).
- Add additional features of the goods.
- Filter ads by category, price, and other parameters.
- We embed Memcached to cache complex queries and speed up feed output.
- We added the ability to generate a feed depending on currency and language.
- easy installation and configuration;
- convenient unloading of goods in one file (in XML format);
- constant updating of data (relevance of prices, availability of goods);
- setting up regular unloading of goods;
- the ability to update the list of Google categories;
- the ability to match product categories on your site and Google categories;
- matching options of your online store and Google options.
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.