Images Convert: webp, jp2, lazy load, png & jpg compress for Magento (v. 2.3-2.4*)
Use the "Image Convert Pro" to optimize images' size in your store, make your pages’ load faster, save space, and rank better in Google
Use the "Image Convert Pro" extension to optimize images' size in your store, make your pages load faster, save space, and increase SEO rank after indexing by search systems.
This extension can not only compress images but also convert them to formats such as webP and jp2 (JPEG 2000). The webP and jp2 images' sizes are much smaller than other image formats. Converting images to webP and jp2 will make loading pages faster!
! - Increase website loading speed and improve SEO rank.
! - Reduce used disk space and improve the performance of the website.
! - Improve the loyalty of your customers by making your pages load faster.
Fast compression for images PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF without visible quality loss. This feature significantly reduces the size of your website images. You can effectively use it even for stores with an assortment of more than 100.000 products. On average, images are compressed by 50-80%, and website pages load much faster.
Also, the extension allows you to convert images to webP and jp2 format. After conversion, your images are reduced by 50% compared to the original images.
For the extension to work correctly, you need to activate the PHP-Imagick extension and install the WebP library.
The extension works on servers running Apache2, Nginx.
The extension does not work with Microsoft IIS without the Rewrite module.
The extension will not work if you have activated Pagespeed Module from Google.
Add gzip compress for apache server.
Save original image files.
Convert images to webP/jp2 formats.
Change the quality of compress.
Choose files that you want to compress/convert.
Doesn't remove the classes of your images in the frontend.
Compress an unlimited number of images.
The quality of images is maintained even after conversion.
This extension allow compress:
Help / Contact us:
We will answer any questions about the plugin.
Email: [email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.