PDF Invoice to Order - Attach to Email for CS-Cart
The PDF Invoice to Order module allows you to send PDF invoice with all order information to customer's email
The PDF Invoice to Order - Attach to Email module allows you to send an invoice as a PDF file along with an email about the order. It helps to save time for you and your clients and use the PDF-document at any time.
A PDF invoice is automatically generated and sent to the email after order confirmation or when the order status is changed.
Your customers will immediately receive detailed information about their order by email and will be able to print the invoice. Further, pdf-document will be available in the personal account of the customer.
If necessary, the administrator can also use these documents.
By customizing various templates, you can create an invoice that will correspond to specific events.
You can choose any of the templates for:
different payment methods,
different groups of clients,
changes in order statuses.
You can select and add blocks with requisites and product information to the invoice using the WYSIWYG editor.
Also, you can add a logo, barcode, watermark to the invoice and edit the appearance of the PDF document.
So, the invoice can be easily changed to suit your requirements.
Save your time by creating an invoice in PDF Invoice to Order.
Use ready-made templates or create your own invoice template.
Upload your logo to your invoice template.
Create different templates for specific customer groups.
Customize your header and footer with a WYSIWYG editor.
Add your invoice code and watermark to your invoice template.
Download and install the module;
Select the order details when you want to send a PDF invoice to the customer;
Create your own templates for PDF invoices;
Specify settings for the PDF document;
Select blocks with order details that will be displayed in the PDF invoice;
Add watermark and barcode in PDF invoice (if necessary);
As a result, an invoice is generated and sent to the customer's email. In addition, PDF-document will be available in the personal account of the customer and in the admin panel of your site.
Help / Contact us:
We will answer any questions about the module.
Email: [email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.