SEO Images Generator - Alt, Title, File Name for OpenCart 1.5-3.*
Optimize your website images for SEO
Tags: SEO, image, tag generator, alt, title, image name, img, img tag attributes, OpenCart
The SEO Images Generator - Alt, Title, File Name extension allows you to automatically generate custom image tags for your website.
Using this extension, you can quickly add unique img tag attributes for images of products, categories, manufacturers, banners.
The SEO Images Generator - Alt, Title, File Name extension allows you to automatically generate alt, title, file name for all images of your website from the specified keywords at the same time.
The extension is compatible with multi-stores and you do not need to manually change each tag. This noticeably simplifies your work and saves you time.
The generation of img tag attributes is based on the added template from the selected parameters.
For example, the template "%pn - %ps" is converted to an attribute "product name - product sku".
Using the SEO Images Generator - Alt, Title, File Name extension improves SEO and position of your website in search results.
Automatic generation of image tags - Alt, Title, File Name.
A wide range of shortcodes - "category", "product name", "model", etc.
Applying for a large number of images.
Improving your website SEO.
Download and install the extension;
Create a template for the name of images;
Create a template for the alt of images;
Create a template for the title of images;
Generate changes and improve your SEO every day.
Help / Contact us:
We will answer any questions about the extension.
Email: [email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.