"Custom Image Titles Generator" plugin generates custom image title tags for products from relevant keywords from product and category names.
There are available the following parameters for replacing by their actual value:
- %p - product's name,
- %c - category's name,
- %m - model,
- %s - product's SKU,
- %u - product's UPC,
- %b - product's brand,
- %$ - product's price.
Example: %p (%m) by www.example.com - will generate the following custom image title tags for a product called 'Smartphone' with model = 'Model 1': Smartphone (Model 1) by www.example.com.
Before generating custom image title tags, if you have modified parameters, don't forget to save them using the “Save Parameters” button!
We also strongly recommend that you backup your images before using our plugin.
- Automatic generation of image tags from sections such as "product category", "name", "model", etc.
- The wide selection of shortcodes
- It doesn’t make changes in the site's code.
- Simple install
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.