Total Costs with Shipping for OpenCart (v. 1.5*-3.*)
Using the payment matrix, the module allows you to determine the total cost of the goods, including additional charges
Tags: Total, costs with shipping, costs with delivery, shipping costs, delivery costs, Opencart
The Total Costs with Shipping module helps to display the valid price of the goods to buyers from different countries using clear parameters.
Increase customer loyalty and reduce purchase rejection using the Total Costs with Shipping module.
Since the total cost of the product is calculated dynamically based on price adjustments, area-specific shipping costs and other criteria available to the buyer.
How it works?
The module provides an understandable system of rules with many options. That’s, you can quickly and easily customize methods of shipping and payment to suit your business needs.
Add a method, assign cost values, and enable.
When a testing mode is enabled, you can see what expenses are displayed during ordering on the website, and what are not.
All settings are saved in the database to a backup file. You can also manually restore a backup of the settings or save the backup file after editing the settings.
The following types of rules are available for choose:
- Adjustments: fee adjustments, minimum / maximum fees, rounding fees, application of tax classes, determination of total cost.
- Location criteria: country, geographic area, zone.
- Order criteria: currency, language, store, customer group.
For the created rules, you can define the sort order relative to each other. This sets the priorities for the rules.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Let the customer choose the shipping method himself.
- Add unlimited quantity of payments using the admin panel.
- Create rules of payments adjustment.
- Set payment options based on customer location criterion.
- Set the final order value depending on currency, language, store, customers group.
- Download and install the plugin;
- Set extension settings;
- Create payment rules based on the adjustment of fees;
- Create payment rules based on the customer location criteria;
- Set the final cost of the order depending on the currency, language, store, customer group;
- Test the created rules for correct display during ordering on the website;
- Save changes and increase customer confidence.
Help / Contact us:
We will answer any questions about the module.
Email: [email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.