Facebook Catalog Feed plug-in makes it possible to create dynamic advertising on Facebook for the promotion of online store products using data feed.
The DATA FEED is a file with detailed information about your products. It contains unique IDs, prices, image URLs, and other product attributes. Also, all products correspond to the number from the list of Google categories.
Upload your product data and let millions of shoppers see your online and in-store inventory. Edit it whenever you want, so shoppers always see the right information in your ads.
The plugin allows you to create and quickly adjust a large number of advertisements:
- Correct advertisements depending on the presence or absence of certain goods in stock (display only actual ads).
- Add additional product features.
- Filter ads by categories, prices, and other parameters.
How it works:
- Create a data feed with detailed information about your products using the Google Merchant Products plugin
- Sign up for a Facebook account and create a Catalog in your Facebook advertising account (if this hasn’t been done in advance).
- Upload the feed to the Facebook Catalog and make sure that it has successfully passed the moderation.
- We embed Memcached to cache complex queries and speed up feed output.
- Added mapping of required fields (for example, you can fill the description from the title if the description is empty);
- The ability to generate the always actual link with your Data Feed;
- The ability to save the Data Feed into the XML file;
- Added info about links and CRON commands (you can create your Feed in the time what you want);
- Automatic unloading and synchronization of goods in the Facebook Catalog from your online store according to the schedule;
- The ability to create the Data Feed in different languages;
- Support the ability to create Data Feeds from stores with 150 000+ goods;
- The ability to update the list of Google categories;
- The selection of match categories of goods on Google to site categories;
- Change Uppercase to lowercase in title and description;
- Crop a large description;
- Easy installation and configuration;
- Support Multi-Vendor Edition
The most common questions:
- Is a separate file created for each vendor?
- Yes, each vendor can receive a file with the unloading of their goods.
- Is it possible NOT to use Google categories?
- Yes, of course.
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.