The Total Costs with Shipping module helps to display the valid price of the goods to buyers from different countries using clear parameters.
Increase customer loyalty and reduce purchase rejection using the Total Costs with Shipping module.
Since the total cost of the product is calculated dynamically based on shipping costs. This allows the client to immediately understand what the cost of the product will be and he will be able to pay for the order or not.
How it works?
The module provides an understandable system of rules with different options. That’s, you can quickly and easily customize shipping methods to suit your business needs.
Add a method, assign cost values, and enable.
As a basic parameter, you can select weight, price, overall dimensions or quantity of goods.
You can also set the minimum and maximum value of the base parameter, the step and value of the adjustment, the sort order, the shipping cost and the product category.
Besides, if you need, you can indicate that when created rule is meet:
the rule applies to the sum of values,
the courier will not appear in the cart,
checking the rules for the current courier will be terminated.
If the conditions are met during the purchase of the goods, the price corresponding to these conditions is displayed in the order form.
Improve customer satisfaction
Let the customer choose the shipping method himself
Add unlimited quantity of payments using the admin panel
Create rules of payments adjustment
Set payment options based on customer location criterion
Set the final order value depending on currency, language, store, customers group
Download and install the extension.
Configure extension settings.
Create payment rules specifying the required conditions (section Shipping > Carriers > My carrier > Shipping locations and costs).
When creating an order, the shipping cost is immediately displayed.
Help / Contact us:
We will answer any questions about the module.
Email: [email protected]
1. Please fill in the required fields before purchasing a plugin on the product page:
- DOMAIN NAME(S) - for example, “.com”, “.ua”, etc;
- LICENSE(S) - Single domain, Up to 5 domains or Unlimited domains;
- SUPPORT PERIOD - 6, 12, 18 or 24 months;
- TYPE OF CS-CART - CS-cart, Multivendor or CS-cart Ultimate. This field is filled, if you buy a plugin for CMS CS-cart.
2. Press the BUY button.
3. Go to the SHOPPING CART to order a plugin (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/cart).
4. When placing an order, you must register a personal account on the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=checkout/simplecheckout).
To do this, fill out the form, check the ACCOUNT REGISTRATION checkbox and enter the password.
A personal account is needed, because you can write a letter to support, if you have any questions about working with the plugin.
You can also register an account on the site in the MY ACCOUNT section.
5. After placing your order, you can pay and enter your billing details.
6. After successful payment, you will receive an email with a one-time link to download the plugin and instructions on how to install and configure it.
Besides, you can download the plugin in My Account in the DOWNLOADS section (https://shop.pinta.pro/index.php?route=account/download).
Also you can find the instructions for the plugin in the DOCUMENTS section of the website (https://shop.pinta.pro/docs).
7. If you have any questions about the plugin, click the REQUEST CUSTOMIZATION button on the product page and write to us.